125th Birth Anniversary Celebration of Mr F G Pearce
DAY ONE: 30th September 2017
VENUE : H.A.D.P Auditorium, Resource Centre for Tribal Culture, Garden Road, Ooty
Registration : 4pm to 6pm
Tea : 5 pm to 6 pm
Dance Drama: 7 PM -8 PM “HALF OF THE SKY “, by the students of BMS
Dinner : 8 PM – 9 PM.
DAY TWO: 1st October 2017
VENUE : Hotel Gem Park , Ooty. TIME : 10 AM – 5 PM
FIRST SESSION: 10 AM – 1 Noon
1. Welcome and Introductory Address: Mr. B.J. Krishnan ( Director , The Blue Mountains School)
2. Presidential Address: Mr. Vikram Pearce (Chairman, F G Pearce Educational and CharitableTrust)
3. Keynote Address: 1 .Mr. Mukund Padmanabhan , Editor -The Hindu (BMS Alumnus )
Theme: F G Pearce and the Blue Mountains School : The Man , the Message and its Relevance in
the Contemporary Educational Context.
4. Keynote Address : 2. Mr Devmohan Mohunta ( Alumnus of Scindia School and Rishi Valley School )
Theme : Remembering F G Pearce
5. Vote of Thanks : Mrs. Sophia Varkey ( Principal , The Blue Mountains School )
1 Noon -2 Pm: Lunch
SECOND SESSION : 2 PM – 5 PM
1. Interactions among Participants – Open ended.
Theme : The School – Past , Present and Future. Think aloud. Future Projections.
2. Tea: 5 PM -5:30 PM
The 125th Birth Anniversary Celebrations of the Founder of the Blue Mountains School ends.