Help us know you
Send us your following profile documents
- Background of father
- Background of mother
- Background of family
- Parents’ perception of the child. (can be
different for mother and father)
- Expectation of parents from the school
- The child can write about his/her perception
*The profile document should be comprehensive and complete, as this forms the basis for our discussion. We will go over the documents and get in touch with you by email or by phone.
Get to know us better
- Visit the school’s website, call or write to the school to find out more details
- Arrange for a visit to the School campus with
- See the facilities, meet the faculty and students on campus
- Go through the school information kit –
- Registration form
- Fees structure
- School policies
*For children of non-Indian nationality or Indians living in other countries, please go through the website and email the school.
When parents visit the Campus they should bring along the child and the following
- Registration form – completely filled and the
registration fee of Rs.1000 paid by DD
- One recent passport size photo of the child
- Workbooks, textbooks and notebooks of the child from his/her current school
- Qualitative reports from the student’s
After the discussions, you will hear from the school whether admission has been granted and the date of joining by email.
*Note: All payments to be made by Account Payee Demand Draft only, favouring ‘The Blue Mountains School’ payable at Axis Bank, Ootacamund or any nationalised bank located in Ootacamund.
Fees and joining date.
Parents pay the fees. Refer to the note on the
guidelines for the fees.
Once the enrollment fee is paid, we will communicate other details and a list of things that the child should come prepared with.
The child can join the school on the date set by the school and discussed with you.
The academic year of the school consists of two terms.
- Term I : 01 August – 01 December
- Term II : 01 February – 01 June